The new small mug is the perfect size for a cortado, cappuccino or double espresso. If you like to drink your beverage while it's still hot then get a refill, this is the mug for you.
The One of a Kind splash glaze is a tactile delight. If you're a fidgeter like Rebecca, the difference in textures between the smooth glaze and raw clay creates a wonderful surface to trace and explore while sipping. It's quite a lovely way to self soothe during a meeting where you're "supposed" to sit still or when you're feeling extra fidgety. We're not saying it's a mug only for neurodivergents, but if you happen to be, it's quite a satisfying cup.
- holds 6 oz comfortably or 8 to the tippy top of the rim
- microwave safe
- dishwasher safe
- smooth handle
- indentation for a little extra knuckle space or fiddling with
- handmade by real humans in Indianapolis, Indiana on the potter's wheel
- no two are completely identical even though we are really good at freehand throwing the same size over and over. This is the best part of handmade
- embrace the beauty of each mug's unique variations
- glazed to order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for shipping.