Herbs have long been used to help promote healthy memory, neurological function and mood stabilization. Finding the right balance of nutrients, enhancement properties and overall stress management is important for protecting and promoting healthy mind function.
Our Mind tisanes not only enhance the brain and the systems that support it, but also help to balance mood and stress levels so that the mind, not just the brain, may function at its most optimal state.
Simply pour hot water over the herbs and enjoy a cup of their wonderful flavor and properties.
There are plenty of reasons to be happy, why not try it from a cup? Our Happy blend contains herbs that are known to have sedative healing effects that promote anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties in the body. The herbs in Happy help with emotional stability, allow for better rest and instills a sense of well being. Along with calming the central nervous system, this blend contains powerful adaptogens that normalizes body functions, including the functions of the brain. Enjoy a cup of Happy and smile!
A cup of joy, carrying a fusion of slightly bitter, sweet, and floral notes.
About Vana Tisanes:
- Woman owned small business certified. Minority owned small business certified.
- Organic using organic roots, leaves, flowers and berries from around the world.
- Hand blended in small batches to ensure the highest quality for every sip.
- Only full leaf plants are used to ensure maximum flavor and health properties. No fillers or powders, just beautiful plants.
- We believe the sources that grow directly from the ground carry a sacred power that can enhance and sustain our well being.
Chamomile Flower, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, Kava Kava Root, Lavender Flower, Lemon Balm Leaf, Licorice Root, Passionflower, St. John's Wort, Valerian Root
Deep, Floral, Slightly bitter, Strong
Daily for 2 to 3 weeks at a time and then take a 1 week break.
|USE CAUTIOUSLY IF||
Have bronchitis, Have fair skin and enjoy exposure to strong sunlight, Have heart problems, Have high blood pressure, Have high fever, Have hypertension, Have inflammatory conditions, Have liver or kidney disorders, Have thyroid problems, Pregnant, Suffering from osteoporosis, Take other stimulants, Taking MAO inhibitor antidepressants, Taking sedative or sleeping medications