Grounding Hemp Pure Soy Candles with braided cotton wicks and non-toxic fragrances are hand poured into our handmade pottery vessels in our Indianapolis, Indiana studio.
- large - burn time approximately 24 hours
- small - burn time approximately 16 hours
- artist designed dust covers printed on French Paper Company recyclable compostable paper
- pure soy wax with no additives grown and made in the USA
- trim twisted wick to 1/4" before burning
- reusable candle container is easily washed and makes a wonderful succulent planter
- non-toxic fragrances (msds sheets available on request) made in the USA
- pthalate free - free of carcinogens, toxins and other chemicals commonly found in candles
- handmade container is approximately 2.75" wide x 2.5" tall
- bright top notes of lemon and lime
- a heart of green leaves and hemp
- vetiver and patchouli base notes
- infused with patchouli, opoponax, cedarwood and birch tar natural essential oils.
- DOES NOT contain hemp or any of its components.
Because of the handmade nature of all our pottery, the glaze and finish will vary. We think that's what makes handmade pottery so darn cool.
Glazed and poured to order which means your candle will be fresh! Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If it is glazed and ready to pour we'll ship as soon as it's ready!