Gavrinis in Brittany, France is a big inspiration for hand carved designs for me. When my friend, and High Priestess, Deb Swingholm of Flowering Moon came home from her trip to France she showed up on my doorstep with images of the inside of the megalithic tumulus at Gavrinis.
I hope that whichever special home this one of a kind bowl lands in, her energy of regeneration is felt.
- Measurements: Approximately 15.5" x 4"
- too big to fit in your microwave
- easily holds 8 lbs of apples
- makes a big statement in the center of your table
- wheel thrown by Rebecca and free-hand carved in a one of a kind pattern