Herbs have long been used to help promote healthy memory, neurological function and mood stabilization. Finding the right balance of nutrients, enhancement properties and overall stress management is important for protecting and promoting healthy mind function.
Our Mind tisanes not only enhance the brain and the systems that support it, but also help to balance mood and stress levels so that the mind, not just the brain, may function at its most optimal state.
Simply pour hot water over the herbs and enjoy a cup of their wonderful flavor and properties.
If you are finding yourself full of stress, anxiety, and racing thoughts that feel heavy and overwhelming, Calm is the blend you need. Containing herbs, called nervines, Calm has the ability to nourish and strengthen the nervous system thus eases symptoms like anxiety, irritability, agitation, depression and general stress.
The adaptogenic herbs inside our Calm blend helps your body be more resilient during long-term stress, while the calming herbs in this blend alleviates more in-the-moment instances of stress and anxiety. Calm is also a wonderful blend to drink before practicing meditation, due to it’s ability to promote mental clarity while improving concentration.
Hoppy and floral flavor with gentle notes of passion flower that bring you herbal waves of ease.
About Vana Tisanes:
- Woman owned small business certified. Minority owned small business certified.
- Organic using organic roots, leaves, flowers and berries from around the world.
- Hand blended in small batches to ensure the highest quality for every sip.
- Only full leaf plants are used to ensure maximum flavor and health properties. No fillers or powders, just beautiful plants.
- We believe the sources that grow directly from the ground carry a sacred power that can enhance and sustain our well being.
Ashwagandha Root, Bacopa Leaf, Chamomile Flower, Hop Flower, Lavender Flower, Lemon Balm Leaf, Motherwort, Passionflower, Skullcap, St. John's Wort, Valerian Root
Deep, Floral, Slightly bitter, Strong
Daily for 2 to 3 weeks at a time and then take a 1 week break.
|USE CAUTIOUSLY IF||
Allergic to other members of the daisy family, including ragweed, aster, and chrysanthemum, Congested, Have fair skin and enjoy exposure to strong sunlight, Have thyroid problems, Pregnant, Taking MAO inhibitor antidepressants, Taking sedative or sleeping medications