Sometimes called Magia naturale or Natural magic, herbal healing for the body roots back to ancient times when healers, herbalists, and even magicians, associated the properties of herbs with parts of the human body.
Certain herbs and plants are proven to have medicinal properties that can help to naturally enhance and restore the body to its optimal state of balance and functionality.
Simply pour hot water over the herbs and enjoy a cup of their wonderful flavor and properties.
As soon as you start feeling a scratch in your throat, have a runny nose, or simply subject to susceptible environments, such as traveling, drinking a warm cup of Immune will be your choice. The herbs in this blend enhance infection-fighting immune cells and increase the production of immune compounds, such as interferon. Interferon protects the body from damage caused by free radicals and helps disarm viruses, preventing them from taking over healthy cells. Immune is one of our favorite blends, not only for its amazing prevention abilities but for its wonderful earthy flavors of Asian Ginseng and Reishi Mushroom.
A light blend carrying a rooty and earthy flavor, with a spark of sweet spice from ginger and elderberry.
About Vana Tisanes:
- Woman owned small business certified. Minority owned small business certified.
- Organic using organic roots, leaves, flowers and berries from around the world.
- Hand blended in small batches to ensure the highest quality for every sip.
- Only full leaf plants are used to ensure maximum flavor and health properties. No fillers or powders, just beautiful plants.
- We believe the sources that grow directly from the ground carry a sacred power that can enhance and sustain our well being.
Ashwagandha Root, Astragalus Root, Echinacea Root, Elder Berry, Eleuthero Root, Ginger Root, Olive Leaf, Reishi Mushroom
Earthy, Light, Simple, Slightly sweet
Daily for six to eight weeks, followed by a one week break before resuming.
|USE CAUTIOUSLY IF||
Congested, Have anemia, Have bronchitis, Have high blood pressure, Have high fever, Have inflammatory conditions, Have vertigo, Pregnant, Take other stimulants