The one of a kind essential oil diffusers also work beautifully for our pure soy wax melts to diffuse aroma into your home. We love using a wax melter for pure soy wax melts because it throws the scent even better than burning a scented candle. Also, the fragrances stay pure because they are not combusting.
- approximately 4" wide and 4.5" high
- base is handmade on the potters wheel with our favorite stoneware
- hand cut opening and details are different on every piece
- hand built dish sits on the top to hold your wax melts - please note the dish for the top is not intended to be a tight fit which allows for better air flow with your candle
- Includes 3 pure beeswax tealights from our favorite beeswax candle company - Sunbeam Candles. We chose beeswax tealights because they burn clean and much longer than other waxes
For use with soy wax melts, break off a piece of wax and place it in the top dish. Light the candle beneath and enjoy hours of fragrance. When the tealight burns out, let the wax harden and use it again and again until the fragrance completely dissipates. Once the fragrance is all diffused you can either pop the wax out and clean the dish for your next fragrance or place a couple drops of your favorite essential oil into the remaining wax and light it again.
CAUTION: do not move the wax melter while it is burning or the wax is still liquid in the top. Keep away from pets, flammable materials and strong breezes.