Learn to make your own tic tac toe game inspired by Rebecca's techniques. Limited to 8 spots per class.
- learn how to sculpt your own game board and game pieces
- you’ll receive 2 lbs of clay to make as few or as many as you’d like to make in the 90 minute workshop
- Rebecca will teach you how to sculpt your own interpretation and how to turn them it into game pieces. We'll help you if you get stuck. The only limits here are your desire and imagination.
- You can choose to keep it simple and classic or get as elaborate as you'd like
- We will fire them for you and they’ll be ready to pick up 2-3 weeks after the workshop
What do you need to bring? I’ll tell ya:
- a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- no previous pottery experience required
- adults only
- clothes you don’t mind getting a little dirty
- any drinks or snacks you’d like to enjoy while you sculpt
What you don't need to bring:
- fear of failure
We got you. You'll be amazed at how amazing these look even if you have no previous clay experience. We'll provide all the tools and instruction but if you have inspiration photos, bring them along.
Once you’ve sculpted your game board and pieces you’ll place an identifying mark on the bottom of each one so we can keep track of them in the studio. You can choose our classic white glaze or we can leave your board and pieces unglazed if you prefer to paint them with acrylic paints.
Saturday 12/17 - 1-2:30 pm
Where: Gravesco 1501 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46201 (across the street from Arsenal Tech High School)
There are no refunds on workshops if you book and are unable to attend, however I completely understand and prefer that if you are sick to reach out to me directly and we’ll schedule you for another workshop date when you’re feeling better or offer a store credit.