Find a quiet space. Take a deep breath.
Get grounded. Be connected.
Carry your altar with you.
We've created an earthing kit for the modern nomad.
Your Earthing Kit contains the following elements:
- A cotton bag to contain all the elements with enough room to add personal items if you so desire
- A tin to hold everything safely inside the bag
- A handmade altar cloth by Rebecca of Gravesco Pottery woven with the intent of creating a sacred space you can take anywhere
- Three cards with information about how to use your earthing kit and some information on the crystals themselves. Deb has crafted a simple ritual you can use anywhere for grounding and healing.
- 1 selenite wand
- 1 quartz crystal
- 1 black tourmaline
- 1 amethyst
- 1 citrine
- a small packet of pink salt infused with organic rosemary and lavender
- a private link to learn even more about working with each element of your earthing kit
Deb Swingholm of Flowering Moon and Rebecca Graves Prowse of Gravesco Pottery have spent the better part of two years exploring what would make an ideal ritual kit that can easily travel anywhere yet be personal, adaptable and work effortlessly for a variety of uses.
When you receive your earthing kit you will find a QR code in the bottom. Simply scan that with the notes app or camera app using your phone to open a portal to even more knowledge about incorporating ritual into your daily practice, how to work with each element of the kit and a series of opportunities to explore the Divine Feminine and your own energies more deeply.
Rebecca says, "It is my desire to create a portable altar and all the tools needed for rituals wherever you are, regardless of your skill level or familiarity. I wanted to create something that a beginner can use and learn from to gain confidence in making ritual an enhancement in their daily lives. I also desire that experienced practitioners enjoy the ease of having an altar at their fingertips whenever and wherever they are, to be able to call upon the energy of the crystals, create a sacred space or perform a ceremony in any moment."
Deb says, "The most important thing you need in order to craft your own personal ritual is a clear intention or prayer. What are you trying to accomplish? Once you know that, think about how you can represent that desire and give it wings. What actions, colors, symbols, tools or prayers can help make that real?"
It is our collaborative desire that you benefit from the knowledge and ease of the portable earthing kit.