Learn to make your own heart ornaments inspired by Rebecca's techniques. Limited to 8 spots per class.
- learn how to sculpt your own heart ornaments and stamp them with your desired words or sayings
- you’ll receive 2 lbs of clay to make as few or as many as you’d like to make in the 90 minute workshop
- Rebecca will teach you how to sculpt your own interpretation and how to turn them it into an ornament or wall hanging. You can use the provided alphabet stamps for text or sculpt other forms and shapes as you desire. We'll help you if you get stuck.
- We will fire them for you and they’ll be ready to pick up 2-3 weeks after the workshop
What do you need to bring? I’ll tell ya:
- a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- no previous pottery experience required
- adults only
- clothes you don’t mind getting a little dirty
- any drinks or snacks you’d like to enjoy while you sculpt
What you don't need to bring:
- fear of failure
We got you. You'll be amazed at how amazing these look even if you have no previous clay experience. We'll provide all the tools and alphabet stamps but if you have stamps you love, or textures you want to press into the clay, bring them along!
Once you’ve sculpted your heart ornaments, you’ll place an identifying mark on the bottom of each one so we can keep track of them in the studio. You can choose one glaze color or if you prefer to leave them unglazed you can paint them yourself with acrylic paints, or leave them au natural. The raw clay is lovely on its own.
Saturday, 12/3 - 4-5:30
Thursday 2/2 - 7-8:30
Where: Gravesco 1501 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46201 (across the street from Arsenal Tech High School)
There are no refunds on workshops if you book and are unable to attend, however I completely understand and prefer that if you are sick to reach out to me directly and we’ll schedule you for another workshop date when you’re feeling better or offer a store credit.