Learn to make your own moon phases wall hanging inspired by Rebecca's techniques. Limited to 8 spots per class.
- learn how to sculpt your own moon phases and add your own character to them
- you’ll receive 2 lbs of clay to make as few or as many as you’d like to make in the 2 hour workshop
- Rebecca will teach you how to sculpt your own interpretation and how to turn them it into a connected wall hanging.
- We will fire and glaze them for you and they’ll be ready to pick up 3 weeks after the workshop
What do you need to bring? I’ll tell ya:
- a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- no previous pottery experience required
- adults only
- clothes you don’t mind getting a little dirty
- any drinks or snacks you’d like to enjoy while you sculpt
What you don't need to bring:
- fear of failure
We got you. You'll be amazed at how amazing these look even if you have no previous clay experience.
Once you’ve sculpted yours, you’ll place an identifying mark on the bottom of each one. We'll glaze your pottery in a single color of your choice or you may choose to leave them unglazed so you can paint them yourself with acrylic paints.
Saturday 2/11 - 1pm - 3pm
Where: Gravesco 1501 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46201 (across the street from Arsenal Tech High School)
There are no refunds on workshops if you book and are unable to attend, however I completely understand and prefer that if you are sick to reach out to me directly and we’ll schedule you for another workshop date when you’re feeling better or offer a store credit.