It's a new moon. I'll be napping for the next two days.
Do you plan your life by the cycles of the moon? Or at least notice that when you're really sleepy it is a new moon and when you can't sleep it's a full moon? It's been a part of our lexicon for so long that many of us don't really think about it and tend to react rather than plan for these gentle shifts in energy. When I started planning for the new moon by scheduling myself for fewer engagements and tasks and cozy nights at home going to bed early my whole world opened up. No more struggling against the fatigue a new moon can bring, I'm embracing the wind down, time of rest and take those couple of days for some much needed self care in a busy world.
That may seem like a lot of personal information for a travel mug for your coffee or tea but if you know...you know.
Our signature handmade ceramic mug with an ergonomic pinched handle.
- holds 12+ ounces
- microwave safe
- dishwasher safe
- handmade on the potter's wheel by real humans in Indianapolis, Indiana
- pinched signature handle has a spot for every finger to fit comfortable
- balances easily even when full
- indentation under the handle gives extra knuckle room
- the tapered lip makes drinking dribble free
- each one is unique and has the makes of the markers
- we celebrate the variations in size, surface and details