Learn to make your own owl ornaments inspired by Rebecca's sculpted owls! Limited to 8 spots.
- learn how to sculpt your own owl ornament to hang on your wall
- you’ll receive 2 lbs of clay to make as few or as many owl ornaments as you’d like to make in the 1.5 hour workshop
- Rebecca will teach you how to sculpt your own interpretation of the tiered owl ornament
- We will fire and glaze them for you and they’ll be ready to pick up 3 weeks after the workshop
What do you need to bring? I’ll tell ya:
- a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- no previous pottery experience required
- adults only
- clothes you don’t mind getting a little dirty
- any drinks or snacks you’d like to enjoy while you sculpt
What you don't need to bring:
- fear of failure
We got you. You'll be amazed at how amazing these look even if you have no previous clay experience.
Once you’ve sculpted your ornaments you’ll place an identifying mark on the bottom of each one and choose your glaze or you may choose to leave them unglazed (you can also paint them with acrylic paints if you leave them unglazed).
Saturday January 28th 1-3pm
Where: Gravesco 1501 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46201 (across the street from Arsenal Tech High School)
There are no refunds on workshops if you book and are unable to attend, however I completely understand and prefer that if you are sick to reach out to me directly and we’ll schedule you for another workshop date when you’re feeling better or offer a store credit.