Learn to make your own tiny pumpkins! Limited to 8 spots.
- learn how to sculpt your own tiny pumpkins
- you’ll receive 2 lbs of clay to make as few or as many tiny pumpkins as you’d like to make in the 2 hour workshop
- Rebecca will teach you how to sculpt your very own tiny pumpkins
- We will fire and glaze them for you and they’ll be ready to pick up 3 weeks after the workshop
What do you need to bring? I’ll tell ya:
- a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- No previous pottery experience required
- adults only
- clothes you don’t mind getting a little dirty
- any drinks or snacks you’d like to enjoy while you sculpt
Once you’ve sculpted your tiny pumpkins you’ll place an identifying mark on the bottom of each one and choose your glaze color (1 color for all your pumpkins or an assortment chosen by our glaze team) or you may choose to leave them unglazed (you can also paint them with acrylic paints if you leave them unglazed).
Saturday September 10th - 1 pm-3pm - SOLD OUT
Thursday September 15th - 7pm - 9pm - SOLD OUT
Saturday September 17th - 1pm - 3pm - SOLD OUT
Saturday October 1st - 1pm - 3pm - SOLD OUT
Saturday October 1st - 4pm - 6pm
Where: Gravesco 1501 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46201 (across the street from Arsenal Tech High School)
There are no refunds on workshops if you book and are unable to attend, however I completely understand and prefer that if you are sick to reach out to me directly and we’ll schedule you for another workshop date when you’re feeling better!