Herbs have long been used to help promote healthy memory, neurological function and mood stabilization. Finding the right balance of nutrients, enhancement properties and overall stress management is important for protecting and promoting healthy mind function.
Our Mind tisanes not only enhance the brain and the systems that support it, but also help to balance mood and stress levels so that the mind, not just the brain, may function at its most optimal state.
Simply pour hot water over the herbs and enjoy a cup of their wonderful flavor and properties.
Anti Inflammatory compounds help prevent blood platelets from releasing inflammatory molecules that promote inflammation. For a further reduction in inflammation, herbs that increase serotonin levels in your brain that reduce inflammation and restrict blood vessels from dilation which can cause migraines. Anti-spasmodic herbs that help smooth muscle spasms related to headaches including the small muscles around the scalp and eyes. Pain-relieving herbs that also act as a muscle relaxant and pain reliever.
Sedative, calming and relaxing herbs to soothe anxiety. Headaches and anxiety can go hand-in-hand. If you have general anxiety disorder or a panic disorder, you’re also likely to suffer from headaches. When we’re anxious, our muscles contract or spasm. So when you’re dealing with ongoing anxiety, your muscles are continuously in a tightened state, resulting in stress-related headaches.
A light savory flavor in the beginning gives way to a wintery and slight mint finish.
About Vana Tisanes:
- Woman owned small business certified. Minority owned small business certified.
- Organic using organic roots, leaves, flowers and berries from around the world.
- Hand blended in small batches to ensure the highest quality for every sip.
- Only full leaf plants are used to ensure maximum flavor and health properties. No fillers or powders, just beautiful plants.
- We believe the sources that grow directly from the ground carry a sacred power that can enhance and sustain our well being.
Feverfew, Ginger Root, Lavender Flower, Passionflower, Peppermint Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Valerian Root, White Willow Bark
Light, Minty, Savory, Wintery
Daily for 2 to 3 weeks at a time and then take a 1 week break.
|USE CAUTIOUSLY IF||
Have high fever, Have hypertension, Stomach ulcer or gastritis, Taking sedative or sleeping medications