Sometimes called Magia naturale or Natural magic, herbal healing for the body roots back to ancient times when healers, herbalists, and even magicians, associated the properties of herbs with parts of the human body.
Certain herbs and plants are proven to have medicinal properties that can help to naturally enhance and restore the body to its optimal state of balance and functionality.
Simply pour hot water over the herbs and enjoy a cup of their wonderful flavor and properties.
Inflammation is the body’s autoimmune response to harmful or threatening stimuli, many of which are a normal part of everyday life; as a result, most people experience mild inflammation from time to time. When inflammation becomes more frequent than normal, the body is at risk for chronic inflammation which may result in tissue damage and numerous ailments.
Inflame is a lovely blend that is meant to relieve the imbalances of the body that is overcome by too much heat and stress. The herbs in this blend are high in anti-inflammatory properties, sedative properties, and produce pain relieving properties similar to ibuprofen and aspirin. Anti-inflammatory herbs like basil, parsley, boswellia and cinnamon provide a sweet and rich broth-like flavor making this one of our favorites.
A complexity of savory, earthy, slightly sweet and spicy notes.
About Vana Tisanes:
- Woman owned small business certified. Minority owned small business certified.
- Organic using organic roots, leaves, flowers and berries from around the world.
- Hand blended in small batches to ensure the highest quality for every sip.
- Only full leaf plants are used to ensure maximum flavor and health properties. No fillers or powders, just beautiful plants.
- We believe the sources that grow directly from the ground carry a sacred power that can enhance and sustain our well being.
Basil Leaf, Boswellia Tear, Cinnamon, Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Parsley Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Turmeric, White Willow Bark
Complex, Rich, Savory, Sweet
Daily for six to eight weeks, followed by a two week break before resuming.
|USE CAUTIOUSLY IF||
Bleeding disorders, Have heart problems, Have high blood pressure, Have high fever, Have hypertension, Have inflammatory conditions, Have liver or kidney disorders, Have thyroid problems, Pregnant, Suffering from osteoporosis, Taking sedative or sleeping medications