Sometimes called Magia naturale or Natural magic, herbal healing for the body roots back to ancient times when healers, herbalists, and even magicians, associated the properties of herbs with parts of the human body.
Certain herbs and plants are proven to have medicinal properties that can help to naturally enhance and restore the body to its optimal state of balance and functionality.
Simply pour hot water over the herbs and enjoy a cup of their wonderful flavor and properties.
Cultures have been using herbs for sleeping for thousands of years, so it’s only natural to think there’s something to it. Our Sleep blend contains herbs that have mild sedative effects towards the central nervous system. This allows one to relax by quieting the mind and body, especially after a long day of stimulation and energetic activity. Sleep not only encourages the quality of a deep rest, but it also allows you to fall asleep faster. Best taken right before you get in bed as you start to draw yourself inward with mindful intention of a good night’s rest.
Delicate flavor with notes of hops and chamomile that create a floral delight.
About Vana Tisanes:
- Woman owned small business certified. Minority owned small business certified.
- Organic using organic roots, leaves, flowers and berries from around the world.
- Hand blended in small batches to ensure the highest quality for every sip.
- Only full leaf plants are used to ensure maximum flavor and health properties. No fillers or powders, just beautiful plants.
- We believe the sources that grow directly from the ground carry a sacred power that can enhance and sustain our well being.
Catnip Leaf, Chamomile Flower, Hop Flower, Lavender Flower, Lemon Balm Leaf, Passionflower, Skullcap, St. John's Wort, Valerian Root
Light, Simple, Slightly bitter, Slightly sweet
Daily for 2 to 3 weeks at a time and then take a 1 week break. This will avoid sleep dependency.
|USE CAUTIOUSLY IF
Allergic to other members of the daisy family, including ragweed, aster, and chrysanthemum, Pregnant, Taking MAO inhibitor antidepressants, Taking sedative or sleeping medications