Treat yourself or a friend to a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers in a handmade white vase that will be treasured and used for years to come.
The special thing about fresh flowers is the way they punctuate a special moment - a birthday, engagement, anniversary, thank you, get well - even a quiet weekend alone at home celebrating blissful quiet.
- wheel thrown
- no two are quite the same
- stoneware and white glaze
- made by real humans in our Indianapolis studio
- approximately 8” high and 6” wide
- comfortably holds 3 grocery store bouquets for an impromptu arrangement
- holds a dozen tulips up to 2 dozen beautifully
- dishwasher safe
The form is inspired by the shape of a drop of water landing in a larger body of water. Raindrops on a calm lake. That last drip of coffee as you pour a cup in the morning. A simple droplet causing a response. Everything is inspiration if you look at it from the right angle.